Inzenius’ focus on Event Rostering, including Payroll, simplifies the process for venues.
Copying employees’ worked time from a previous event that is bulk adjusted for the new event start time or building the roster from the ground up could not be easier than Inzenius.
Event Rostering, Timekeeping, Award Interpretation and Payroll in one system linked to your Event Management System
The rostering to payroll process works as follows:
The roster is built from previous similar events as a template
• Simplifies roster creation
• Ensures, as far as practical, the same staff serving the same customers are rostered to the same position on the day.
Adjust the event start time will auto-adjust the employee’s roster times
• Reduces time and effort in roster building
• Helps keep labour costs in line with event budgets
Communicates rosters to staff device or other web-connected device for their acceptance
• Enables timekeeping comparison to the roster from the staff’s device
• Provides simplified approved timesheet creation
• Auto comparison of Timekeeping to Rosters
• Inbuilt supervisor and employee acceptance of timesheet
• Automated Award Interpretation of timesheets using the system Award Interpreter
• Direct employee communications into the system
• Employee detail updates
• Roster notification and acceptance
• Approved Timesheet notification
• Direct access to pay slips.
Inzenius’s leadership with over 35 years of venue experience and a graduate of the Venue Management School and Harvard PMD understands the complexities of the industry we work in.