Partner with the VMA and position your brand centre stage
We invite you to become involved in the success of the Venue Management Association in 2022.
Partnering with the VMA across our suite of events and programs will heighten your profile and position your brand at the centre of the venue management industry in the Asia-Pacific region.
The VMA is your competitive edge in accessing our industry to drive engagement, build brand awareness, deliver results, and achieve social accountability.
A partnership with the VMA will connect you with peers, multiply your opportunities and shape the future of our industry.
Talk to us about a tailored program to achieve real results. Download the 2022 VMA Sponsorship and Advertising Prospectus to view all the opportunities.
- The VMA directly represents nearly 1,000 members from across more than 300 venues in Australia, New Zealand and the wider Asia-Pacific region.
- Indirectly the VMA represents an industry that in Australia collectively employs over 122,000 full time equivalent jobs with an economic input of more that $36.5B annually. (2020 Ernst & Young)
- Partnering with the VMA puts you centre stage of this growing and influential audience of industry leaders including CEOs, Managing Directors, and General Managers.
- The VMA provides you with an invaluable opportunity to showcase your products and services to a captive audience. Across our suite of programs and events, you will be exposed to high-profile industry leaders and key decision makers.
- The VMA membership is unique and brings together industry participants from sport stadiums, entertainment arenas, convention and exhibition centres, performing arts centres, racecourses, festivals, showgrounds and other venues from across the Asia-Pacific region.