VMA members will be receiving Australasian Leisure Management issue 152 in their post this week.
Under a longstanding link, all VMA members automatically receive Australasian Leisure Management magazine, giving them access to not only leading-edge content on entertainment, sport and venues but also information on other industry sectors where Australians and New Zealanders are spending their leisure dollars.
This latest issue of the only business magazine for the leisure industry in Australia, New Zealand and the Asia-Pacific region includes leading-edge content from across the industry.
Features in this issue features include:
- Professor Hans Westerbeek and Associate Professor Adam Karg suggest some radical scenarios for the future of sport business
- The development of the Blacktown Exercise Sport and Technology (BEST) Centre at the Blacktown International Sportspark
- A fans view of Sydney’s new Allianz Stadium
- Emotional connection and its importance in sport sponsorship
- The Passivhaus concept and its implications for aquatic facilities
- Technology to deal with spills
- Fitness club performance in the post-pandemic world
- Bringing back the fun in attractions and theme parks
- Playground and splash park innovations at Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast
VMA members can also view the magazine in an eformat by login the VMA Membership Portal – https://vma.glueup.com/account/login