2020 Venue Industry Awards Nominee formal nomination
Venue Professional of the Year
Congratulations on being nominated for the 2020 Venue Professional Of The Year.
The Awards recognise those engaged in the venue management industry who are achieving great results in their career and making a wider contribution to the industry as a whole.
Venue Professional of the Year:
- Recognising the outstanding contribution of a venue professional to the venues, people and communities to which they belong.
- Open to public venue management professional’s involved in venue administration, development, investment, operations and/or teaching.
You will be requested to provide the following information below to complete your nomination.
- A video of no more than two minutes, in which you talk through the professional achievements over the past 12 months (the 2019 calendar year) you have made to your venue, workplace or employer; what you believe makes you different to your peers and has contributed to your success, and why you love the venue management business. Please note that production values do not count towards your score – but passion does. Nothing more than a clear and audible selfshot video is required.
- Two written testimonials from clients or colleagues of no more than 200 words each. Remind them to talk both about how you have developed your own career, and how you have made a wider contribution. Testimonials: Employee – 2 testimonials, of which one of is from your boss / manager, OR if Self Employed – 2 testimonials from clients (of which one must be a current client). Testimonials will only be accepted in word doc or PDF format.
- A written submission – of no more than 500 words – addressing the Award Criteria questions.
*Please note: If you have received multiple notifications of this form, please only complete one form.
NOMINATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 7 APRIL 2020