2023 Asia-Pacific Venue Industry Congress - Speaker Information
Thank you for your participation as a SPEAKER at our 2023 Asia-Pacific Venue Industry Congress.
The Asia-Pacific Venue Industry Congress is the single largest gathering of venue professionals in the Asia-Pacific region each year.
DATE: 21st -23rd May 2023
LOCATION: CENTREPIECE at Melbourne Park, Olympic Blvd, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
GETTING THERE: Click here to find out how to get to CENTREPIECE by car, public transport, rideshare, water taxi or bike!
DRESS CODE: Casual business attire.
If you plan on using slides in your presentation, please ensure you email by Friday the 12th of May to:
Emma Rowland, Event Co-Ordinator, Blu Event Productions
0467 550 083
- Please name your presentation with your Surname_Firstname.
- A copy of any additional videos embedded in the presentation must also be uploaded as a separate file.
- 16:9 ratio format, Standard font.
- Note that we ask you to refrain from sending through last minute changes to your presentation.
Please ensure you arrive at CENTREPIECE at least 1 hour before your session commences and report to the Registration Desk in the main foyer in order to meet the AV team and check audio visual equipment.
If you can, please bring a copy of your presentation on a USB to the conference as a safety measure.
Please note the standard stage layout in the theatre and breakout rooms will include:
- Lectern, Microphone, Data Projector, and Screen (with aspect of 16:9) for your use.
- Tub chairs and small tables
2023 Congress Speakers
Data collection from 2023 Congress Speakers to manage your participation.