BACK TO BUSINESS SUPPLIER – Force Response Security
With Victoria coming out of the lockdown it means the event industry will restart again and crowds will return.
Ensuring a COVID safe and comfortable environment to return to is essential not only to you and your staff, but also to your customers, making sure the guest experience and safety is paramount to the reputation of your venue. We note that venues and events may become a hotspot for potential outbreaks due to the large crowds that will attend providing a challenging task of mitigating risk for your business, staff and customers. While dealing with outbreaks and infection control, venues are more vulnerable to security risks and breaches and physical security services are more essential to then ever before.
Force Response Security plan for all our events commencing with a robust Risk Management Plan and Event Emergency Plan ensuring the public’s safety is our number one priority. Our uncompromising service is based on our cumulative experience approach delivering everything from customer service/security officers to COVID Marshals.
Our experience in unparalleled in the event security services and can help you to overcome any security risk and safety issue. We are experts in:
- Major event security
- Customer Service & Security Officers
- Safety Officers for Public Events
- High end electronic security screening and scanning
- Vehicle and Bag inspections
- Age verification
- Barrier entry control
- Pedestrian traffic flow
- Ticket and Turnstile operators
- Responsible Service of Alcohol management officers
- Traffic Management officers
- Crowd density management and mitigating crowd crush scenarios
- Crowd management
- Incident response and management
- Reporting risk issues
- COVID Marshals
- Risk Assessment / Business Resilience
Force Response Security is certified Australian owned