Allphones Arena, Sydney’s must play venue, is seeking to employ an experienced Technical Coordinator to join our team.
The Technical Coordinator’s role is to provide support to the Technical Manager by liaising with hirer’s representatives to ascertain their requirements for events and coordinating the day to day operations of the Technical department.
To be the successful candidate you will have:
· Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role (Venue/Production/Site Management).
Tertiary qualifications will be highly regarded.
· Experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office applications.
· An acute attention to detail.
· Proven administrative and time management skills.
· General knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety legislation.
· Current driver’s license.
· Forklift, EWP and Rigging Licenses are highly desirable, not essential.